The selected location is:
( 32°, 48', 54.4" N; 115°, 38', 31.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R13E,sec29
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 627109 , 3631606
The elevation is -13 m ( -41 ft )
The gradient is: 1.5
The aspect direction is: 215.5
The local roughness is: 0.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.6422, 32.8151; -13 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Elm Lateral Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6422, 32.8151 at a distance of 6 m
- Elm Lateral Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6464, 32.8134 at a distance of 441 m
- Elm School (historical); California: Imperial Co.
-115.6472, 32.8107 at a distance of 682 m
- Elm Lateral Six; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6419, 32.8259 at a distance of 1193 m
- Eucalyptus Five Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6314, 32.8070 at a distance of 1354 m
- Elm Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6552, 32.8015 at a distance of 1945 m
- Central Drain Eight; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6461, 32.7959 at a distance of 2166 m
- Rice Drain Five; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6547, 32.8365 at a distance of 2643 m
- Eucalyptus Lateral Eleven; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6152, 32.8259 at a distance of 2792 m
- Elm Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6508, 32.7895 at a distance of 2957 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29537278