The selected location is:
( 32°, 47', 10.3" N; 115°, 38', 43.8" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T16S,R13E,sec5
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 626841 , 3628398
The elevation is -19 m ( -63 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 229.3
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.6455, 32.7862; -19 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Elm Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6455, 32.7862 at a distance of 6 m
- Elm Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6508, 32.7895 at a distance of 616 m
- Elder Six-A Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6411, 32.7815 at a distance of 667 m
- Elm Lateral One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6514, 32.7818 at a distance of 743 m
- Central Drain Eight; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6461, 32.7959 at a distance of 1072 m
- Central Drain Nine; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6330, 32.7890 at a distance of 1207 m
- Elder Six Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6380, 32.7726 at a distance of 1667 m
- Elder Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6461, 32.7704 at a distance of 1758 m
- Elder Lateral Ten; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6639, 32.7912 at a distance of 1812 m
- Elm Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6552, 32.8015 at a distance of 1922 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29738826