The selected location is:
( 33°, 42', 42.1" N; 115°, 38', 43.8" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T5S,R13E,sec29
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 625511 , 3731014
The elevation is 644 m ( 2112 ft )
The gradient is: 59.2
The aspect direction is: 287.0
The local roughness is: 42.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.6455, 33.7117; 644 m
The state and county are California: Riverside County 6065
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(more typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hayfield Tunnel Number One; California: Riverside Co.
-115.6455, 33.7117 at a distance of 3 m
- Hayfield; California: Riverside Co.
-115.6344, 33.7047, ( 1403 ft ) at a distance of 1286 m
- Julian Hinds Pump Plant Airstrip; California: Riverside Co.
-115.6375, 33.6989, ( 1335 ft ) at a distance of 1599 m
- Julian Hinds Pumping Plant; California: Riverside Co.
-115.6283, 33.7053 at a distance of 1742 m
- Cholla Wash mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-115.6452, 33.6933 at a distance of 2039 m
- Hayfield Tunnel Number Two; California: Riverside Co.
-115.6691, 33.7056 at a distance of 2291 m
- Cholla Wash head;
-115.6702, 33.7131 at a distance of 2297 m
- Red Butte Wash head;
-115.6822, 33.7117 at a distance of 3404 m
- Red Butte Wash mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-115.6758, 33.6939 at a distance of 3434 m
- Hayfield Lake; California: Riverside Co.
-115.6052, 33.6869 at a distance of 4636 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||East of Red Canyon
This was request number 31722352