The selected location is:
( 32°, 48', 38.5" N; 115°, 38', 49.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R13E,sec29
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 626647 , 3631112
The elevation is -15 m ( -49 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.6472, 32.8107; -15 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Elm School (historical); California: Imperial Co.
-115.6472, 32.8107 at a distance of 5 m
- Elm Lateral Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6464, 32.8134 at a distance of 304 m
- Elm Lateral Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6422, 32.8151 at a distance of 671 m
- Elm Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6552, 32.8015 at a distance of 1272 m
- Eucalyptus Five Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6314, 32.8070 at a distance of 1534 m
- Central Drain Eight; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6461, 32.7959 at a distance of 1649 m
- Elm Lateral Six; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6419, 32.8259 at a distance of 1752 m
- Elm Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6508, 32.7895 at a distance of 2380 m
- Elder Lateral Ten; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6639, 32.7912 at a distance of 2675 m
- Elm Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6455, 32.7862 at a distance of 2726 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31707836