The selected location is:
( 32°, 59', 19.3" N; 115°, 39', 34.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T13S,R13E,sec30
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 625226 , 3650832
The elevation is -34 m ( -111 ft )
The gradient is: 0.8
The aspect direction is: 2.3
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.6597, 32.9887; -34 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Thistle Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6597, 32.9887 at a distance of 6 m
- Thistle Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6589, 32.9869 at a distance of 207 m
- Thistle Seven Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6683, 32.9875 at a distance of 817 m
- Thistle Lateral Seven; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6677, 32.9922 at a distance of 848 m
- Thistle Five Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6505, 32.9795 at a distance of 1337 m
- Thistle Lateral Eight; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6764, 32.9861 at a distance of 1589 m
- Thistle Four Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6419, 32.9783 at a distance of 2019 m
- Thistle Lateral Five; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6500, 32.9715 at a distance of 2116 m
- Thistle Lateral Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6408, 32.9722 at a distance of 2538 m
- Tokay Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6330, 32.9792 at a distance of 2705 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30203804