The selected location is:
( 32°, 50', 24.4" N; 115°, 40', 9.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R13E,sec18
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 624527 , 3634345
The elevation is -25 m ( -81 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 139.4
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.6694, 32.8401; -25 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Elder Lateral Fifteen; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6694, 32.8401 at a distance of 6 m
- Elder Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6730, 32.8473 at a distance of 863 m
- Rice Drain Six; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6641, 32.8476 at a distance of 963 m
- Naval Air Field El Centro Airport; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6722, 32.8293, ( -43 ft ) at a distance of 1231 m
- Rice Drain Five; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6547, 32.8365 at a distance of 1432 m
- Salt Creek Slough mouth; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6927, 32.8423 at a distance of 2197 m
- Rice Drain Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6466, 32.8490 at a distance of 2347 m
- Elder Fourteen Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6825, 32.8179 at a distance of 2756 m
- Elm Lateral Six; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6419, 32.8259 at a distance of 3019 m
- Rice Drain Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6411, 32.8579 at a distance of 3299 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29796509