The selected location is:
( 32°, 44', 7.4" N; 115°, 40', 19.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T16S,R13E,sec30
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 624411 , 3622734
The elevation is -18 m ( -59 ft )
The gradient is: 0.2
The aspect direction is: 7.5
The local roughness is: 0.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.6722, 32.7354; -18 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Wormwood Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6722, 32.7354 at a distance of 5 m
- Wormwood Lateral Nine; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6669, 32.7382 at a distance of 581 m
- Martin Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6697, 32.7234 at a distance of 1355 m
- Wormwood Lateral Seven; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6900, 32.7382 at a distance of 1699 m
- Wormwood Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6894, 32.7454 at a distance of 1956 m
- Greeson Wash mouth; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6508, 32.7451 at a distance of 2271 m
- Wormwood Lateral Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6808, 32.7162 at a distance of 2282 m
- Greeson Drain Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6636, 32.7159 at a distance of 2311 m
- Wistaria Lateral Eight; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6472, 32.7379 at a distance of 2356 m
- Elder Lateral Five; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6547, 32.7532 at a distance of 2561 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30203807