The selected location is:
( 44°, 19', 36.5" N; 115°, 40', 54.5" W )
The legal description is: Idaho, Boise Meridian T12N,R6E,sec36
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 605104 , 4909016
The elevation is 1615 m ( 5299 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.6818, 44.3268; 1615 m
The state and county are Idaho: Valley County 16085
The HUC is South Fork Payette
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Rockies
(less typical) 15
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- North Fork Beaver Creek mouth; Idaho: Valley Co.
-115.6817, 44.3268 at a distance of 4 m
- Habit Creek mouth; Idaho: Valley Co.
-115.6737, 44.3302 at a distance of 745 m
- Beaver Creek mouth; Idaho: Valley Co.
-115.6848, 44.3163 at a distance of 1192 m
- Deadwood Basin; Idaho: Valley Co.
-115.6690, 44.3132, ( 5093 ft ) at a distance of 1822 m
- Basin Creek mouth; Idaho: Valley Co.
-115.6606, 44.3410 at a distance of 2310 m
- Riverside Campground; Idaho: Valley Co.
-115.6576, 44.3413, ( 5330 ft ) at a distance of 2511 m
- Wild Buck Creek mouth; Idaho: Valley Co.
-115.6584, 44.3424 at a distance of 2544 m
- Bummer Creek mouth; Idaho: Valley Co.
-115.6492, 44.3288 at a distance of 2606 m
- North Fork Beaver Creek head;
-115.7081, 44.3416 at a distance of 2668 m
- Barneys Park Campground; Idaho: Valley Co.
-115.6478, 44.3260, ( 5321 ft ) at a distance of 2710 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Bull Creek Hot Springs
||Wild Buck Peak
||Miller Mountain West
This was request number 29502484