The selected location is:
( 33°, 42', 42.1" N; 115°, 40', 55.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T5S,R12E,sec25
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 622110 , 3730970
The elevation is 801 m ( 2626 ft )
The gradient is: 42.1
The aspect direction is: 223.9
The local roughness is: 30.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.6822, 33.7117; 801 m
The state and county are California: Riverside County 6065
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(more typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Red Butte Wash head;
-115.6822, 33.7117 at a distance of 3 m
- Cholla Wash head;
-115.6702, 33.7131 at a distance of 1121 m
- Hayfield Tunnel Number Two; California: Riverside Co.
-115.6691, 33.7056 at a distance of 1387 m
- Red Butte Wash mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-115.6758, 33.6939 at a distance of 2059 m
- Careys Castle; California: Riverside Co.
-115.6864, 33.7397 at a distance of 3132 m
- Hayfield Tunnel Number One; California: Riverside Co.
-115.6455, 33.7117 at a distance of 3400 m
- Cholla Wash mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-115.6452, 33.6933 at a distance of 3988 m
- Julian Hinds Pump Plant Airstrip; California: Riverside Co.
-115.6375, 33.6989, ( 1335 ft ) at a distance of 4377 m
- Hayfield; California: Riverside Co.
-115.6344, 33.7047, ( 1403 ft ) at a distance of 4496 m
- Munsen Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-115.7302, 33.7000 at a distance of 4637 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||East of Red Canyon
This was request number 29915031