The selected location is:
( 32°, 50', 32.3" N; 115°, 41', 33.7" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R12E,sec25
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 622343 , 3634562
The elevation is -31 m ( -102 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 320.3
The local roughness is: 1.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.6927, 32.8423; -31 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Salt Creek Slough mouth; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6927, 32.8423 at a distance of 6 m
- Salt Creek Drain One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7105, 32.8395 at a distance of 1699 m
- Flax Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6983, 32.8584 at a distance of 1857 m
- Elder Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6730, 32.8473 at a distance of 1921 m
- Fern Lateral Eight; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7105, 32.8318 at a distance of 2038 m
- Elder Lateral Fifteen; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6694, 32.8401 at a distance of 2193 m
- Naval Air Field El Centro Airport; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6722, 32.8293, ( -43 ft ) at a distance of 2401 m
- Salt Creek Drain One A; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7166, 32.8340 at a distance of 2424 m
- Flax Drain One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7108, 32.8598 at a distance of 2574 m
- Rice Drain Six; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6641, 32.8476 at a distance of 2738 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29526043