The selected location is:
( 32°, 52', 14.5" N; 115°, 41', 47.1" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R12E,sec14
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 621958 , 3637706
The elevation is -16 m ( -53 ft )
The gradient is: 0.6
The aspect direction is: 299.9
The local roughness is: 0.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.6964, 32.8707; -16 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fillaree Drain Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6964, 32.8707 at a distance of 6 m
- Fillaree Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6869, 32.8684 at a distance of 924 m
- Flax Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6983, 32.8584 at a distance of 1381 m
- Fillaree Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6891, 32.8857 at a distance of 1793 m
- Flax Drain One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7108, 32.8598 at a distance of 1816 m
- Flax Waste; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6761, 32.8709 at a distance of 1897 m
- Fillaree Lateral One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7191, 32.8673 at a distance of 2161 m
- Flax Lateral Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7161, 32.8576 at a distance of 2353 m
- Flax Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7191, 32.8532 at a distance of 2883 m
- Salt Creek Slough mouth; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6927, 32.8423 at a distance of 3173 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30153845