The selected location is:
( 32°, 49', 54.5" N; 115°, 42', 37.8" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R12E,sec26
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 620692 , 3633377
The elevation is -27 m ( -89 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.7105, 32.8318; -27 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fern Lateral Eight; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7105, 32.8318 at a distance of 5 m
- Salt Creek Drain One A; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7166, 32.8340 at a distance of 622 m
- Salt Creek Drain One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7105, 32.8395 at a distance of 850 m
- Fern Lateral Nine; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7247, 32.8293 at a distance of 1362 m
- Lantana School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7272, 32.8218 at a distance of 1922 m
- Salt Creek Slough mouth; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6927, 32.8423 at a distance of 2028 m
- Flax Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7191, 32.8532 at a distance of 2502 m
- Flax Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7264, 32.8501 at a distance of 2515 m
- Dixie Drain One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7341, 32.8443 at a distance of 2608 m
- Elder Thirteen Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.6908, 32.8137 at a distance of 2728 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31731295