The selected location is:
( 33°, 39', 55.1" N; 115°, 42', 40.0" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T6S,R12E,sec10
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 619496 , 3725791
The elevation is 549 m ( 1801 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.7111, 33.6653; 549 m
The state and county are California: Riverside County 6065
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(more typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Chiriaco Summit Airport; California: Riverside Co.
-115.7111, 33.6653, ( 1713 ft ) at a distance of 3 m
- Chiriaco Summit; California: Riverside Co.
-115.7214, 33.6608, ( 1710 ft ) at a distance of 1079 m
- Maniobra Valley mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-115.7461, 33.6500 at a distance of 3664 m
- Munsen Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-115.7302, 33.7000 at a distance of 4240 m
- Red Butte Wash mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-115.6758, 33.6939 at a distance of 4558 m
- Red Butte Wash head;
-115.6822, 33.7117 at a distance of 5803 m
- Victory Palms; California: Riverside Co.
-115.7519, 33.7056, ( 3000 ft ) at a distance of 5859 m
- Summit Spring; California: Riverside Co.
-115.7455, 33.7103 at a distance of 5927 m
- Hayfield Tunnel Number Two; California: Riverside Co.
-115.6691, 33.7056 at a distance of 5929 m
- Lost Palms Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-115.7480, 33.7139 at a distance of 6388 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||East of Red Canyon
This was request number 29848013