The selected location is:
( 32°, 45', 27.4" N; 115°, 42', 54.7" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T16S,R12E,sec22
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 620352 , 3625145
The elevation is -18 m ( -60 ft )
The gradient is: 0.8
The aspect direction is: 52.2
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.7152, 32.7576; -18 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Wixom Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7152, 32.7576 at a distance of 6 m
- Diehl Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7061, 32.7526 at a distance of 1017 m
- Fig Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7077, 32.7659 at a distance of 1153 m
- Fig Lateral; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7130, 32.7709 at a distance of 1485 m
- Westside School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7322, 32.7587 at a distance of 1601 m
- Fern Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7286, 32.7720 at a distance of 2030 m
- Dixie Drain Three-A; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7233, 32.7393 at a distance of 2172 m
- Fig Lateral Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7150, 32.7776 at a distance of 2213 m
- Fern Lateral Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7336, 32.7709 at a distance of 2269 m
- Dixie Drain Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7380, 32.7690 at a distance of 2483 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29621282