The selected location is:
( 32°, 51', 0.4" N; 115°, 43', 35.0" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R12E,sec22
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 619179 , 3635388
The elevation is -16 m ( -53 ft )
The gradient is: 0.7
The aspect direction is: 298.7
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.7264, 32.8501; -16 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Flax Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7264, 32.8501 at a distance of 6 m
- Flax Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7191, 32.8532 at a distance of 760 m
- Dixie Drain One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7341, 32.8443 at a distance of 971 m
- Flax Lateral Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7161, 32.8576 at a distance of 1268 m
- Fillaree Drain Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7327, 32.8654 at a distance of 1792 m
- Flax Drain One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7108, 32.8598 at a distance of 1808 m
- Salt Creek Drain One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7105, 32.8395 at a distance of 1897 m
- Salt Creek Drain One A; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7166, 32.8340 at a distance of 2011 m
- Fillaree Lateral One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7191, 32.8673 at a distance of 2020 m
- Fern Lateral Nine; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7247, 32.8293 at a distance of 2317 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29771084