The selected location is:
( 32°, 46', 15.2" N; 115°, 44', 0.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T16S,R12E,sec21
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 618611 , 3626599
The elevation is -16 m ( -52 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.7336, 32.7709; -16 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fern Lateral Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7336, 32.7709 at a distance of 6 m
- Dixie Drain Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7380, 32.7690 at a distance of 468 m
- Fern Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7286, 32.7720 at a distance of 479 m
- Westside Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7444, 32.7687 at a distance of 1046 m
- Forget-Me-Not Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7475, 32.7732 at a distance of 1330 m
- Westside School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7322, 32.7587 at a distance of 1364 m
- Forget-Me-Not Lateral One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7477, 32.7659 at a distance of 1439 m
- Salt Creek Slough head;
-115.7391, 32.7832 at a distance of 1455 m
- Salt Creek Drain Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7333, 32.7857 at a distance of 1637 m
- Fig Lateral Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7150, 32.7776 at a distance of 1889 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29528184