The selected location is:
( 32°, 49', 36.5" N; 115°, 44', 35.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R12E,sec33
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 617628 , 3632786
The elevation is -16 m ( -54 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 313.1
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.7433, 32.8268; -16 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dixie Drain One-A; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7433, 32.8268 at a distance of 6 m
- Foxglove Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7494, 32.8198 at a distance of 970 m
- Foxglove Lateral Seven; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7430, 32.8129 at a distance of 1546 m
- Lantana School; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7272, 32.8218 at a distance of 1605 m
- Fern Lateral Nine; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7247, 32.8293 at a distance of 1760 m
- Dixie Drain One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7341, 32.8443 at a distance of 2118 m
- Salt Creek Drain One A; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7166, 32.8340 at a distance of 2620 m
- Flax Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7264, 32.8501 at a distance of 3024 m
- Fern Lateral Eight; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7105, 32.8318 at a distance of 3117 m
- Salt Creek Drain One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7105, 32.8395 at a distance of 3374 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29542005