The selected location is:
( 32°, 46', 23.5" N; 115°, 44', 51.0" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T16S,R12E,sec17
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 617306 , 3626839
The elevation is -12 m ( -41 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 6.3
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-115.7475, 32.7732; -12 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Forget-Me-Not Lateral Two; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7475, 32.7732 at a distance of 6 m
- Westside Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7444, 32.7687 at a distance of 580 m
- Forget-Me-Not Lateral One; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7477, 32.7659 at a distance of 815 m
- Dixie Drain Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7380, 32.7690 at a distance of 1003 m
- Fern Lateral Three; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7336, 32.7709 at a distance of 1324 m
- Salt Creek Slough head;
-115.7391, 32.7832 at a distance of 1354 m
- Forget-Me-Not Drain; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7636, 32.7762 at a distance of 1548 m
- Forget-Me-Not Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7466, 32.7879 at a distance of 1627 m
- Dixie Drain Four; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7616, 32.7834 at a distance of 1739 m
- Fern Canal; California: Imperial Co.
-115.7286, 32.7720 at a distance of 1772 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30214684