The selected location is:
( 32°, 43', 54.5" N; 116°, 3', 0.7" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T16S,R9E,sec33
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 588995 , 3621954
The elevation is 286 m ( 937 ft )
The gradient is: 16.9
The aspect direction is: 102.2
The local roughness is: 9.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.0502, 32.7318; 286 m
The state and county are California: Imperial County 6025
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sugarloaf Mountain; California: Imperial Co.
-116.0502, 32.7318, ( 1022 ft ) at a distance of 6 m
- In-Ko-Pah Gorge mouth; California: Imperial Co.
-116.0400, 32.7237 at a distance of 1312 m
- Devils Canyon mouth; California: Imperial Co.
-116.0730, 32.7240 at a distance of 2311 m
- Coyote Wash head;
-116.0462, 32.7018 at a distance of 3353 m
- Myer Creek mouth; California: Imperial Co.
-116.0027, 32.7393 at a distance of 4524 m
- Myer Valley; California: Imperial Co.
-116.0480, 32.6743 at a distance of 6384 m
- Fossil Canyon mouth; California: Imperial Co.
-116.0201, 32.7837 at a distance of 6408 m
- Boulder Creek mouth; California: Imperial Co.
-116.0761, 32.6729 at a distance of 6975 m
- Easy Pickins Mine; California: Imperial Co.
-116.0150, 32.6759 at a distance of 7025 m
- Fossil Canyon head;
-116.0408, 32.7987 at a distance of 7466 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Jacumba OE S
||In-Ko-Pah Gorge OE S
This was request number 29556907