The selected location is:
( 33°, 45', 29.9" N; 116°, 5', 39.8" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T5S,R8E,sec12
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 583868 , 3735726
The elevation is 347 m ( 1138 ft )
The gradient is: 8.9
The aspect direction is: 196.7
The local roughness is: 11.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.0944, 33.7583; 347 m
The state and county are California: Riverside County 6065
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(more typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fargo Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.0944, 33.7583 at a distance of 4 m
- Aqueduct Jeep Trail; California: Riverside Co.
-116.0908, 33.7353 at a distance of 2571 m
- Rockhouse Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.0602, 33.7714 at a distance of 3483 m
- West Double Canyon head;
-116.0494, 33.7528 at a distance of 4210 m
- Riverside County; California: Riverside Co.
-116.0508, 33.7333 at a distance of 4896 m
- West Double Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.0583, 33.7247 at a distance of 5004 m
- East Double Canyon head;
-116.0350, 33.7475 at a distance of 5629 m
- East Double Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.0511, 33.7169 at a distance of 6095 m
- East Side Detention Dike Number 2 Dam; California: Riverside Co.
-116.1491, 33.7250 at a distance of 6274 m
- Yellow Spots Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.0408, 33.7181 at a distance of 6671 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Fried Liver Wash
|West Berdoo Canyon
This was request number 30257098