The selected location is:
( 33°, 15', 18.0" N; 116°, 6', 37.8" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T10S,R8E,sec35
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 582855 , 3679910
The elevation is 147 m ( 481 ft )
The gradient is: 5.6
The aspect direction is: 319.3
The local roughness is: 3.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.1105, 33.2550; 147 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Seventeen Palms; California: San Diego Co.
-116.1105, 33.2550, ( 412 ft ) at a distance of 6 m
- Seventeen Palms Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.1105, 33.2550 at a distance of 6 m
- Five Palms Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.1058, 33.2489 at a distance of 800 m
- Tule Wash head;
-116.1216, 33.2483 at a distance of 1274 m
- Calcite Road; California: San Diego Co.
-116.1058, 33.2908 at a distance of 3998 m
- North Fork Palm Wash mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.0841, 33.2892 at a distance of 4522 m
- South Fork Palm Wash head;
-116.1216, 33.2961 at a distance of 4679 m
- Calcite Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.1102, 33.2992 at a distance of 4906 m
- South Fork Palm Wash mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.0736, 33.2875 at a distance of 4981 m
- Ella Wash mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.1625, 33.2656 at a distance of 4990 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Kane Spring NW
This was request number 29764795