The selected location is:
( 32°, 39', 2.5" N; 116°, 8', 16.8" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T17S,R8E,sec35
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 580841 , 3612893
The elevation is 1158 m ( 3799 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 7.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.1380, 32.6507; 1158 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Squaw Tit; California: San Diego Co.
-116.1380, 32.6507, ( 3880 ft ) at a distance of 6 m
- Table Mountain; California: San Diego Co.
-116.1355, 32.6559, ( 4089 ft ) at a distance of 617 m
- Little Randsburg Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.1239, 32.6562 at a distance of 1451 m
- Mica Gem Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.1239, 32.6429 at a distance of 1579 m
- In-Ko-Pah County Park; California: San Diego Co.
-116.1100, 32.6504 at a distance of 2623 m
- Gray Mountain; California: San Diego Co.
-116.1669, 32.6459, ( 3680 ft ) at a distance of 2768 m
- Boulder Park; California: Imperial Co.
-116.1008, 32.6590, ( 2837 ft ) at a distance of 3604 m
- Mountain Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.1087, 32.6737 at a distance of 3750 m
- Stage Station Historical Marker; California: Imperial Co.
-116.1047, 32.6707 at a distance of 3825 m
- Devils Canyon head;
-116.1451, 32.6851 at a distance of 3868 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Live Oak Springs
|Tierra Del Sol
||Jacumba OE S
||In-Ko-Pah Gorge OE S
This was request number 30289558