The selected location is:
( 33°, 35', 24.0" N; 116°, 13', 53.8" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T7S,R7E,sec3
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 571300 , 3716962
The elevation is -7 m ( -22 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 54.3
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.2316, 33.5900; -7 m
The state and county are California: Riverside County 6065
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Torres; California: Riverside Co.
-116.2316, 33.5900 at a distance of 5 m
- Toro Cemetery; California: Riverside Co.
-116.2305, 33.5883 at a distance of 210 m
- Toro Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.2397, 33.5836 at a distance of 1035 m
- Ensign School (historical); California: Riverside Co.
-116.2077, 33.5978 at a distance of 2379 m
- Early Indian Fish Traps; California: Riverside Co.
-116.2183, 33.5711 at a distance of 2429 m
- Devil Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.2797, 33.6008 at a distance of 4627 m
- Lake Cahuilla County Park; California: Riverside Co.
-116.2658, 33.6231 at a distance of 4858 m
- Valerie; California: Riverside Co.
-116.1802, 33.5689, ( -88 ft ) at a distance of 5310 m
- West Side Detention Dike Number 4 Dam; California: Riverside Co.
-116.2758, 33.6317 at a distance of 6187 m
- Guadalupe Creek mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.2983, 33.5989 at a distance of 6274 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Clark Lake NE
This was request number 31695753