The selected location is:
( 32°, 48', 32.4" N; 116°, 15', 38.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T16S,R7E,sec4
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 569202 , 3630355
The elevation is 576 m ( 1891 ft )
The gradient is: 52.8
The aspect direction is: 88.0
The local roughness is: 24.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.2608, 32.8090; 576 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Rockhouse Canyon head;
-116.2608, 32.8090 at a distance of 7 m
- Bow Willow Canyon head;
-116.2694, 32.8245 at a distance of 1896 m
- Bow Willow Palms; California: San Diego Co.
-116.2789, 32.8209 at a distance of 2148 m
- In-Ko-Pah Mountains; California: San Diego Co.
-116.2841, 32.8001 at a distance of 2401 m
- Sombrero Peak Palm Grove; California: San Diego Co.
-116.2841, 32.8312 at a distance of 3289 m
- Sombrero Peak; California: San Diego Co.
-116.2911, 32.8326, ( 4229 ft ) at a distance of 3860 m
- South Fork Indian Valley head;
-116.2986, 32.8368 at a distance of 4694 m
- Rockhouse Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.2094, 32.8107 at a distance of 4813 m
- Bow Willow Ranger Station; California: San Diego Co.
-116.2262, 32.8420 at a distance of 4887 m
- Bow Willow Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.2269, 32.8434 at a distance of 4957 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Agua Caliente Springs
||Live Oak Springs
This was request number 29501736