The selected location is:
( 33°, 43', 19.9" N; 116°, 22', 27.8" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T5S,R6E,sec20
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 557961 , 3731530
The elevation is 72 m ( 238 ft )
The gradient is: 3.5
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 2.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.3744, 33.7222; 72 m
The state and county are California: Riverside County 6065
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Palm Desert; California: Riverside Co.
-116.3744, 33.7222, ( 243 ft ) at a distance of 5 m
- College of the Desert; California: Riverside Co.
-116.3876, 33.7322 at a distance of 1650 m
- Dead Indian Creek mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.3741, 33.7000 at a distance of 2460 m
- Palm Valley Stormwater Channel; California: Riverside Co.
-116.4011, 33.7189 at a distance of 2506 m
- Cat Creek mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.3983, 33.7000 at a distance of 3313 m
- Ramon Creek mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.3991, 33.6994 at a distance of 3412 m
- El Dorado Golf Course; California: Riverside Co.
-116.3389, 33.7117 at a distance of 3486 m
- Deep Canyon Stormwater Channel; California: Riverside Co.
-116.3377, 33.7142 at a distance of 3511 m
- Hidden Valley head;
-116.3566, 33.6942 at a distance of 3513 m
- Magnesia Spring Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.4081, 33.7397 at a distance of 3675 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||West Berdoo Canyon
This was request number 30149203