The selected location is:
( 33°, 17', 43.1" N; 116°, 24', 4.0" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T10S,R5E,sec24
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 555760 , 3684185
The elevation is 249 m ( 816 ft )
The gradient is: 7.7
The aspect direction is: 58.0
The local roughness is: 9.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.4011, 33.2953; 249 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Henderson Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4011, 33.2953 at a distance of 6 m
- Galleta Meadows; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4053, 33.3050 at a distance of 1147 m
- De Anza Desert Country Club; California: San Diego Co.
-116.3872, 33.2883 at a distance of 1504 m
- Indianhead; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4297, 33.2925, ( 3960 ft ) at a distance of 2686 m
- Borrego Palms Resort; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4005, 33.2697 at a distance of 2836 m
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park Headquarters; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4066, 33.2692 at a distance of 2936 m
- Borrego Palm Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4133, 33.2708 at a distance of 2943 m
- Palm Canyon Camp Grounds; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4166, 33.2694 at a distance of 3213 m
- Panorama Outlook; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4125, 33.2656 at a distance of 3458 m
- Christmas Circle; California: San Diego Co.
-116.3747, 33.2567, ( 590 ft ) at a distance of 4931 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Clark Lake NE
|Hot Springs Mountain
||Borrego Palm Canyon
This was request number 30020125