The selected location is:
( 33°, 8', 12.8" N; 116°, 25', 42.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T12S,R5E,sec11
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 553296 , 3666609
The elevation is 549 m ( 1801 ft )
The gradient is: 0.9
The aspect direction is: 337.2
The local roughness is: 2.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.4286, 33.1369; 549 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Yaqui Flat; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4286, 33.1369 at a distance of 7 m
- Plum Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4255, 33.1300 at a distance of 812 m
- Sentenac Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4319, 33.1294 at a distance of 885 m
- San Felipe Creek head;
-116.4477, 33.1456 at a distance of 2033 m
- Bitter Creek Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4477, 33.1458 at a distance of 2044 m
- Grapevine Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4492, 33.1464 at a distance of 2190 m
- Kenyon Cove; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4044, 33.1308 at a distance of 2351 m
- Lizard Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.3941, 33.1322 at a distance of 3256 m
- Bitter Creek Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4641, 33.1347 at a distance of 3326 m
- West Fork Lizard Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.3944, 33.1242 at a distance of 3482 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Hot Springs Mountain
||Borrego Palm Canyon
This was request number 30031484