The selected location is:
( 33°, 8', 4.9" N; 116°, 27', 50.8" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T12S,R5E,sec16
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 549985 , 3666348
The elevation is 770 m ( 2527 ft )
The gradient is: 53.2
The aspect direction is: 110.3
The local roughness is: 31.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.4641, 33.1347; 770 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bitter Creek Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4641, 33.1347 at a distance of 6 m
- Grapevine Mountain; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4669, 33.1200, ( 3955 ft ) at a distance of 1647 m
- Grapevine Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4492, 33.1464 at a distance of 1909 m
- San Felipe Creek head;
-116.4477, 33.1456 at a distance of 1950 m
- Bitter Creek Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4477, 33.1458 at a distance of 1964 m
- Bitter Creek Canyon head;
-116.4802, 33.1153 at a distance of 2623 m
- Sentenac Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4319, 33.1294 at a distance of 3057 m
- Angelina Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4850, 33.1561 at a distance of 3078 m
- Yaqui Flat; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4286, 33.1369 at a distance of 3318 m
- Sentenac Canyon head;
-116.4533, 33.1033 at a distance of 3620 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Hot Springs Mountain
||Borrego Palm Canyon
This was request number 31737456