The selected location is:
( 33°, 10', 22.1" N; 116°, 28', 51.3" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T11S,R5E,sec32
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 548397 , 3670564
The elevation is 1059 m ( 3474 ft )
The gradient is: 44.8
The aspect direction is: 246.3
The local roughness is: 32.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.4809, 33.1728; 1059 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pinyon Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4809, 33.1728 at a distance of 7 m
- Grapevine Hills; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4802, 33.1678 at a distance of 553 m
- Angelina Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4850, 33.1561 at a distance of 1887 m
- Stuart Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5064, 33.1628 at a distance of 2626 m
- Bubbling Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4611, 33.1947 at a distance of 3053 m
- Willow Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5169, 33.1775 at a distance of 3402 m
- Cottonwood Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4666, 33.2047 at a distance of 3784 m
- Camel Rock; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5044, 33.2014, ( 4240 ft ) at a distance of 3861 m
- Grapevine Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5236, 33.1778 at a distance of 4025 m
- Grapevine Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5241, 33.1758 at a distance of 4047 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Hot Springs Mountain
||Borrego Palm Canyon
This was request number 29759234