The selected location is:
( 33°, 12', 5.0" N; 116°, 30', 15.8" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T11S,R4E,sec24
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 546191 , 3673724
The elevation is 1280 m ( 4199 ft )
The gradient is: 0.3
The aspect direction is: 180.0
The local roughness is: 1.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.5044, 33.2014; 1280 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Camel Rock; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5044, 33.2014, ( 4240 ft ) at a distance of 6 m
- Montezuma Valley head;
-116.4969, 33.2089 at a distance of 1087 m
- Ranchita; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5166, 33.2100, ( 4065 ft ) at a distance of 1490 m
- Chimney Rock Ranch; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4975, 33.2239, ( 4458 ft ) at a distance of 2580 m
- Lost Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5275, 33.1886 at a distance of 2581 m
- By Jim Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4814, 33.2161 at a distance of 2693 m
- Chimney Rock; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4914, 33.2250 at a distance of 2886 m
- Willow Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5169, 33.1775 at a distance of 2893 m
- Jim Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4781, 33.2161 at a distance of 2951 m
- South Fork Hellhole Canyon head;
-116.4805, 33.2194 at a distance of 2991 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hot Springs Mountain
||Borrego Palm Canyon
This was request number 30278333