The selected location is:
( 33°, 38', 3.1" N; 116°, 30', 25.2" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T6S,R5E,sec19
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 545722 , 3721707
The elevation is 954 m ( 3129 ft )
The gradient is: 19.8
The aspect direction is: 27.8
The local roughness is: 15.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.5070, 33.6342; 954 m
The state and county are California: Riverside County 6065
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Oak Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5070, 33.6342 at a distance of 6 m
- Hidden Falls; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5100, 33.6364 at a distance of 375 m
- Dutch Charlie Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5055, 33.6381 at a distance of 456 m
- Live Oak Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5089, 33.6258 at a distance of 946 m
- Rock House; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5300, 33.6300 at a distance of 2187 m
- Dutch Charlie Canyon head;
-116.4814, 33.6425 at a distance of 2545 m
- Omstott Creek mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5064, 33.6092 at a distance of 2771 m
- Potrero Spring; California: Riverside Co.
-116.4827, 33.6500 at a distance of 2854 m
- Potrero Canyon head;
-116.4819, 33.6500 at a distance of 2913 m
- Asbestos Spring; California: Riverside Co.
-116.4714, 33.6236 at a distance of 3502 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|San Jacinto Peak
||Palm View Peak
This was request number 30133299