The selected location is:
( 33°, 37', 32.9" N; 116°, 30', 32.1" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T6S,R4E,sec25
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 545550 , 3720775
The elevation is 978 m ( 3209 ft )
The gradient is: 2.9
The aspect direction is: 8.7
The local roughness is: 19.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.5089, 33.6258; 978 m
The state and county are California: Riverside County 6065
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Live Oak Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5089, 33.6258 at a distance of 5 m
- Oak Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5070, 33.6342 at a distance of 952 m
- Hidden Falls; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5100, 33.6364 at a distance of 1183 m
- Dutch Charlie Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5055, 33.6381 at a distance of 1402 m
- Omstott Creek mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5064, 33.6092 at a distance of 1852 m
- Rock House; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5300, 33.6300 at a distance of 2017 m
- Asbestos Mine; California: Riverside Co.
-116.4825, 33.6100 at a distance of 3007 m
- Dutch Charlie Canyon head;
-116.4814, 33.6425 at a distance of 3152 m
- Asbestos Spring; California: Riverside Co.
-116.4714, 33.6236 at a distance of 3484 m
- Potrero Spring; California: Riverside Co.
-116.4827, 33.6500 at a distance of 3621 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|San Jacinto Peak
||Palm View Peak
This was request number 30040920