The selected location is:
( 33°, 10', 39.0" N; 116°, 31', 0.8" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T11S,R4E,sec36
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 545039 , 3671069
The elevation is 1085 m ( 3561 ft )
The gradient is: 20.3
The aspect direction is: 278.6
The local roughness is: 14.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.5169, 33.1775; 1085 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Willow Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5169, 33.1775 at a distance of 6 m
- Grapevine Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5236, 33.1778 at a distance of 630 m
- Grapevine Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5241, 33.1758 at a distance of 701 m
- Lost Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5275, 33.1886 at a distance of 1585 m
- Stuart Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5064, 33.1628 at a distance of 1896 m
- Rys Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5264, 33.1553 at a distance of 2614 m
- Long Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5370, 33.1597 at a distance of 2717 m
- Grapevine Canyon head;
-116.5376, 33.1961 at a distance of 2825 m
- Camel Rock; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5044, 33.2014, ( 4240 ft ) at a distance of 2898 m
- Pinyon Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4809, 33.1728 at a distance of 3402 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hot Springs Mountain
||Borrego Palm Canyon
This was request number 29937338