The selected location is:
( 33°, 49', 9.1" N; 116°, 31', 23.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T4S,R4E,sec13
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 544115 , 3742211
The elevation is 122 m ( 401 ft )
The gradient is: 1.1
The aspect direction is: 307.3
The local roughness is: 1.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.5233, 33.8192; 122 m
The state and county are California: Riverside County 6065
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Nellie N Coffman School; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5233, 33.8192 at a distance of 5 m
- KPSC-FM (Palm Springs); California: Riverside Co.
-116.5225, 33.8189 at a distance of 76 m
- Saint Teresa School; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5155, 33.8175 at a distance of 741 m
- Palm Springs Regional Airport; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5070, 33.8281, ( 462 ft ) at a distance of 1808 m
- Cahuilla School; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5387, 33.8081 at a distance of 1879 m
- Agua Caliente Spring; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5447, 33.8233 at a distance of 2037 m
- Cielo Vista School; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5014, 33.8136 at a distance of 2116 m
- Tachevah Creek Detention Dam; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5058, 33.8333 at a distance of 2251 m
- Smoke Tree School; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5277, 33.7983 at a distance of 2352 m
- Palm Springs; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5452, 33.8303, ( 466 ft ) at a distance of 2377 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Desert Hot Springs
||Seven Palms Valley
|San Jacinto Peak
||Palm View Peak
This was request number 30276060