The selected location is:
( 33°, 9', 19.1" N; 116°, 31', 35.0" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T12S,R4E,sec2
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 544164 , 3668604
The elevation is 1102 m ( 3616 ft )
The gradient is: 19.5
The aspect direction is: 153.5
The local roughness is: 20.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.5264, 33.1553; 1102 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Rys Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5264, 33.1553 at a distance of 6 m
- Long Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5370, 33.1597 at a distance of 1101 m
- Stuart Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5064, 33.1628 at a distance of 2040 m
- Grapevine Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5241, 33.1758 at a distance of 2288 m
- Grapevine Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5236, 33.1778 at a distance of 2513 m
- Willow Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5169, 33.1775 at a distance of 2620 m
- Paroli Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5562, 33.1642 at a distance of 2947 m
- Lost Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5275, 33.1886 at a distance of 3699 m
- Angelina Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.4850, 33.1561 at a distance of 3859 m
- San Felipe Hills; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5537, 33.1833 at a distance of 4017 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hot Springs Mountain
||Borrego Palm Canyon
This was request number 30282067