The selected location is:
( 33°, 27', 27.0" N; 116°, 31', 49.8" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T8S,R4E,sec26
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 543631 , 3702106
The elevation is 792 m ( 2598 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 1.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.5305, 33.4575; 792 m
The state and county are California: Riverside County 6065
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Parks Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5305, 33.4575 at a distance of 5 m
- Coyote Creek head;
-116.5389, 33.4664 at a distance of 1264 m
- Coyote Canyon head;
-116.5397, 33.4672 at a distance of 1380 m
- Horse Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5415, 33.4694 at a distance of 1669 m
- Tule Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5452, 33.4694 at a distance of 1905 m
- Turkey Track; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5450, 33.4706 at a distance of 1987 m
- Fig Tree Valley; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5175, 33.4419 at a distance of 2106 m
- Nance Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5472, 33.4722 at a distance of 2257 m
- Alder Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5239, 33.4328 at a distance of 2803 m
- White Wash mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5397, 33.4853 at a distance of 3204 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hot Springs Mountain
||Borrego Palm Canyon
This was request number 30118215