The selected location is:
( 33°, 13', 25.0" N; 116°, 31', 59.1" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T11S,R4E,sec14
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 543506 , 3676173
The elevation is 1246 m ( 4087 ft )
The gradient is: 12.0
The aspect direction is: 217.4
The local roughness is: 9.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.5331, 33.2236; 1246 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Luis Rey-Escondido
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bertha Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5331, 33.2236 at a distance of 6 m
- Government Springs; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5283, 33.2278 at a distance of 646 m
- Oak Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5434, 33.2264 at a distance of 1007 m
- Verruga, Canada head;
-116.5487, 33.2139 at a distance of 1803 m
- Cherry Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5487, 33.2133 at a distance of 1843 m
- Montezuma Valley mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5490, 33.2136 at a distance of 1846 m
- Montezuma Honor Camp; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5395, 33.2069 at a distance of 1940 m
- Ranchita; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5166, 33.2100, ( 4065 ft ) at a distance of 2148 m
- Montezuma Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5590, 33.2308 at a distance of 2540 m
- Verruga Quarry; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5590, 33.2333 at a distance of 2641 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hot Springs Mountain
||Borrego Palm Canyon
This was request number 29857805