The selected location is:
( 33°, 49', 57.0" N; 116°, 33', 41.8" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T4S,R4E,sec10
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 540565 , 3743671
The elevation is 200 m ( 655 ft )
The gradient is: 18.8
The aspect direction is: 19.0
The local roughness is: 13.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.5616, 33.8325; 200 m
The state and county are California: Riverside County 6065
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Tachevah Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5616, 33.8325 at a distance of 5 m
- O'Donald Golf Course; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5490, 33.8267 at a distance of 1335 m
- Francis S Stevens School; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5462, 33.8311, ( 487 ft ) at a distance of 1438 m
- Palm Springs; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5452, 33.8303, ( 466 ft ) at a distance of 1533 m
- Agua Caliente Spring; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5447, 33.8233 at a distance of 1863 m
- Katherine Finchy School; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5391, 33.8375 at a distance of 2152 m
- Cree Junior High School; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5359, 33.8442, ( 525 ft ) at a distance of 2715 m
- Tahquitz Falls; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5616, 33.8036 at a distance of 3203 m
- Cahuilla School; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5387, 33.8081 at a distance of 3439 m
- Tachevah Canyon head;
-116.5989, 33.8236 at a distance of 3595 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Desert Hot Springs
||Seven Palms Valley
|San Jacinto Peak
||Palm View Peak
This was request number 29968504