The selected location is:
( 33°, 40', 21.0" N; 116°, 34', 53.7" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T6S,R4E,sec8
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 538786 , 3725923
The elevation is 2095 m ( 6873 ft )
The gradient is: 28.8
The aspect direction is: 312.2
The local roughness is: 17.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.5816, 33.6725; 2095 m
The state and county are California: Riverside County 6065
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Desert Divide Trail; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5816, 33.6725 at a distance of 6 m
- Eagle Spring; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5811, 33.6697 at a distance of 311 m
- Lion Spring; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5814, 33.6764 at a distance of 435 m
- Cedar Creek head;
-116.5783, 33.6767 at a distance of 557 m
- Cedar Spring; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5780, 33.6767 at a distance of 572 m
- Morris Creek head;
-116.5889, 33.6750 at a distance of 737 m
- Palm View Peak; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5911, 33.6794, ( 7160 ft ) at a distance of 1172 m
- Root Spring; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5691, 33.6703 at a distance of 1180 m
- Hop Patch Spring; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5928, 33.6669 at a distance of 1205 m
- Little Camp Spring; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5811, 33.6856 at a distance of 1456 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|San Jacinto Peak
||Palm View Peak
This was request number 30304250