The selected location is:
( 33°, 4', 57.0" N; 116°, 36', 2.2" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T12S,R4E,sec31
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 537276 , 3660504
The elevation is 1340 m ( 4396 ft )
The gradient is: 2.6
The aspect direction is: 233.5
The local roughness is: 2.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.6006, 33.0825; 1340 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Washington Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6006, 33.0825 at a distance of 7 m
- Townsite Prospect; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5992, 33.0814 at a distance of 179 m
- New Owens Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6012, 33.0842 at a distance of 201 m
- Roosevelt Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5981, 33.0828 at a distance of 241 m
- Owens Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6028, 33.0847 at a distance of 320 m
- Eagle Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5976, 33.0811 at a distance of 321 m
- Chieftain Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6020, 33.0858 at a distance of 391 m
- Tom Scott Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6009, 33.0861 at a distance of 405 m
- Eastwood Creek head;
-116.6034, 33.0856 at a distance of 433 m
- Julian; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6020, 33.0786, ( 4220 ft ) at a distance of 446 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30041711