The selected location is:
( 33°, 5', 8.2" N; 116°, 36', 12.2" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T12S,R4E,sec31
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 537013 , 3660847
The elevation is 1318 m ( 4326 ft )
The gradient is: 17.8
The aspect direction is: 118.4
The local roughness is: 11.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.6034, 33.0856; 1318 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Eastwood Creek head;
-116.6034, 33.0856 at a distance of 6 m
- Janet Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6045, 33.0856 at a distance of 98 m
- Owens Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6028, 33.0847 at a distance of 112 m
- Chieftain Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6020, 33.0858 at a distance of 138 m
- Keystone Pilot Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6056, 33.0850 at a distance of 210 m
- Tom Scott Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6009, 33.0861 at a distance of 245 m
- New Owens Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6012, 33.0842 at a distance of 258 m
- Washington Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6006, 33.0825 at a distance of 431 m
- Roosevelt Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5981, 33.0828 at a distance of 585 m
- Townsite Prospect; California: San Diego Co.
-116.5992, 33.0814 at a distance of 608 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29862352