The selected location is:
( 33°, 39', 42.8" N; 116°, 37', 23.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T6S,R3E,sec12
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 534925 , 3724733
The elevation is 1484 m ( 4869 ft )
The gradient is: 10.0
The aspect direction is: 180.0
The local roughness is: 7.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.6233, 33.6619; 1484 m
The state and county are California: Riverside County 6065
The HUC is San Jacinto
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fobes Spring; California: Riverside Co.
-116.6233, 33.6619 at a distance of 5 m
- Duchess Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.6236, 33.6681 at a distance of 691 m
- Duchess Spring; California: Riverside Co.
-116.6066, 33.6706 at a distance of 1823 m
- Pipe Creek head;
-116.6133, 33.6472 at a distance of 1871 m
- Quinn Flat; California: Riverside Co.
-116.6298, 33.6431 at a distance of 2167 m
- Cone Peak; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5986, 33.6669, ( 6800 ft ) at a distance of 2353 m
- Fobes Ranch; California: Riverside Co.
-116.6164, 33.6856 at a distance of 2707 m
- Garner Ranch; California: Riverside Co.
-116.6528, 33.6678 at a distance of 2810 m
- Fobes Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.6501, 33.6497 at a distance of 2825 m
- Morris Ranch; California: Riverside Co.
-116.5928, 33.6575 at a distance of 2875 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|San Jacinto Peak
||Palm View Peak
This was request number 30011478