The selected location is:
( 33°, 0', 56.9" N; 116°, 38', 5.3" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T13S,R3E,sec26
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 534109 , 3653098
The elevation is 1097 m ( 3600 ft )
The gradient is: 0.5
The aspect direction is: 172.7
The local roughness is: 1.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.6348, 33.0158; 1097 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pine Hills Firestation; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6348, 33.0158, ( 3640 ft ) at a distance of 7 m
- Pine Hills Guard Station (historical); California: San Diego Co.
-116.6345, 33.0161 at a distance of 51 m
- Sandy Creek mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6403, 33.0192 at a distance of 636 m
- Dehr Creek mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6415, 33.0197 at a distance of 760 m
- Inaja Indian Reservation; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6448, 33.0100 at a distance of 1128 m
- Cosmit Indian Reservation; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6231, 33.0186 at a distance of 1142 m
- Mountain Meadows; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6209, 33.0136 at a distance of 1325 m
- McGee Flat; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6484, 33.0297 at a distance of 1999 m
- Cosmit Peak; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6159, 33.0069, ( 4575 ft ) at a distance of 2025 m
- Iron Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6317, 32.9964 at a distance of 2167 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|El Cajon Mountain
This was request number 30114155