The selected location is:
( 33°, 1', 9.1" N; 116°, 38', 25.1" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T13S,R3E,sec23
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 533595 , 3653473
The elevation is 1036 m ( 3401 ft )
The gradient is: 2.4
The aspect direction is: 64.2
The local roughness is: 6.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.6403, 33.0192; 1036 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sandy Creek mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6403, 33.0192 at a distance of 7 m
- Dehr Creek mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6415, 33.0197 at a distance of 124 m
- Pine Hills Firestation; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6348, 33.0158, ( 3640 ft ) at a distance of 637 m
- Pine Hills Guard Station (historical); California: San Diego Co.
-116.6345, 33.0161 at a distance of 642 m
- Inaja Indian Reservation; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6448, 33.0100 at a distance of 1097 m
- McGee Flat; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6484, 33.0297 at a distance of 1391 m
- Cosmit Indian Reservation; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6231, 33.0186 at a distance of 1612 m
- Temescal Creek head;
-116.6456, 33.0353 at a distance of 1857 m
- Paine Bottom head;
-116.6459, 33.0356 at a distance of 1896 m
- Mountain Meadows; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6209, 33.0136 at a distance of 1918 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|El Cajon Mountain
This was request number 29686045