The selected location is:
( 34°, 14', 12.1" N; 116°, 40', 53.0" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T2N,R3E,sec21
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 529341 , 3788447
The elevation is 2173 m ( 7130 ft )
The gradient is: 37.3
The aspect direction is: 358.4
The local roughness is: 24.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.6814, 34.2367; 2173 m
The state and county are California: San Bernardino County 6071
The HUC is Southern Mojave
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern California Mountains
(less typical) 8
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mineral Mountain; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.6814, 34.2367, ( 7238 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- Blue Cut; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.6751, 34.2464 at a distance of 1225 m
- Monte Cristo Mine; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.6984, 34.2417 at a distance of 1658 m
- Round Valley mouth; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.7015, 34.2364 at a distance of 1848 m
- Tip Top Mountain; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.6915, 34.2517, ( 7623 ft ) at a distance of 1905 m
- Old Timer Canyon mouth; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.6631, 34.2278 at a distance of 1957 m
- Rose Mine; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.7006, 34.2456 at a distance of 2023 m
- Round Valley head;
-116.7045, 34.2425 at a distance of 2220 m
- Heartbreak Ridge; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.6798, 34.2147 at a distance of 2444 m
- Broom Spring; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.7076, 34.2247 at a distance of 2753 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Big Bear City
|San Gorgonio Mountain
This was request number 30142533