The selected location is:
( 33°, 3', 2.2" N; 116°, 41', 45.2" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T13S,R3E,sec8
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 528392 , 3656937
The elevation is 559 m ( 1835 ft )
The gradient is: 19.5
The aspect direction is: 321.1
The local roughness is: 24.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.6959, 33.0506; 559 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Iron Springs Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6959, 33.0506 at a distance of 7 m
- Temescal Creek mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6909, 33.0561 at a distance of 775 m
- Penin Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6906, 33.0561 at a distance of 792 m
- Collie Flat; California: San Diego Co.
-116.7151, 33.0558 at a distance of 1882 m
- Dye Mountain; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6915, 33.0717, ( 2417 ft ) at a distance of 2382 m
- Dye Canyon head;
-116.7215, 33.0483 at a distance of 2399 m
- Iron Springs Canyon head;
-116.6692, 33.0456 at a distance of 2558 m
- Daley Flat; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6670, 33.0631 at a distance of 3040 m
- Deadman Flat; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6712, 33.0317 at a distance of 3117 m
- Paine Bottom mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.6620, 33.0556 at a distance of 3219 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|El Cajon Mountain
This was request number 31719621