The selected location is:
( 34°, 14', 12.1" N; 116°, 43', 4.1" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T2N,R2E,sec24
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 525988 , 3788437
The elevation is 2203 m ( 7228 ft )
The gradient is: 26.0
The aspect direction is: 58.1
The local roughness is: 20.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.7178, 34.2367; 2203 m
The state and county are California: San Bernardino County 6071
The HUC is Southern Mojave
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern California Mountains
(less typical) 8
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Yocum Spring; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.7178, 34.2367 at a distance of 4 m
- Rattlesnake Canyon head;
-116.7195, 34.2306 at a distance of 693 m
- Round Valley head;
-116.7045, 34.2425 at a distance of 1388 m
- Round Valley mouth; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.7015, 34.2364 at a distance of 1506 m
- Broom Flat; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.7259, 34.2239 at a distance of 1601 m
- Broom Spring; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.7076, 34.2247 at a distance of 1631 m
- Rose Mine; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.7006, 34.2456 at a distance of 1871 m
- Monte Cristo Mine; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.6984, 34.2417 at a distance of 1875 m
- Tip Top Mountain; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.6915, 34.2517, ( 7623 ft ) at a distance of 2943 m
- Balky Horse Canyon mouth; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.7501, 34.2289 at a distance of 3095 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Big Bear City
|San Gorgonio Mountain
This was request number 29803137