The selected location is:
( 33°, 59', 12.1" N; 116°, 47', 4.9" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T2S,R2E,sec21
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 519886 , 3760702
The elevation is 1101 m ( 3612 ft )
The gradient is: 9.0
The aspect direction is: 242.2
The local roughness is: 6.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.7847, 33.9867; 1101 m
The state and county are California: Riverside County 6065
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern California Mountains
(less typical) 8
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- East Branch Millard Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.7847, 33.9867 at a distance of 5 m
- Millard Canyon Guard Station; California: Riverside Co.
-116.7878, 33.9844 at a distance of 379 m
- Deep Canyon head;
-116.7727, 33.9728 at a distance of 1895 m
- West Branch Millard Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.8012, 33.9689 at a distance of 2491 m
- Lion Canyon head;
-116.7575, 33.9836 at a distance of 2532 m
- Corral Canyon head;
-116.8117, 33.9928 at a distance of 2581 m
- Middle Branch Millard Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.7772, 34.0097 at a distance of 2644 m
- West Branch Millard Canyon head;
-116.8162, 33.9808 at a distance of 2979 m
- Bear Wallows Campground; California: Riverside Co.
-116.7675, 34.0131, ( 4760 ft ) at a distance of 3331 m
- Bear Wallow Spring; California: Riverside Co.
-116.7639, 34.0128 at a distance of 3473 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||San Gorgonio Mountain
||San Jacinto Peak
This was request number 29890483