The selected location is:
( 33°, 58', 8.0" N; 116°, 48', 4.3" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T2S,R2E,sec29
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 518365 , 3758725
The elevation is 933 m ( 3061 ft )
The gradient is: 19.0
The aspect direction is: 5.6
The local roughness is: 17.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.8012, 33.9689; 933 m
The state and county are California: Riverside County 6065
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern California Mountains
(less typical) 8
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- West Branch Millard Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.8012, 33.9689 at a distance of 5 m
- West Branch Millard Canyon head;
-116.8162, 33.9808 at a distance of 1912 m
- Millard Canyon Guard Station; California: Riverside Co.
-116.7878, 33.9844 at a distance of 2123 m
- Corral Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.8237, 33.9758 at a distance of 2212 m
- East Branch Millard Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.7847, 33.9867 at a distance of 2493 m
- Morongo Indian Reservation; California: Riverside Co.
-116.8176, 33.9500 at a distance of 2583 m
- Deep Canyon head;
-116.7727, 33.9728 at a distance of 2666 m
- Corral Canyon head;
-116.8117, 33.9928 at a distance of 2823 m
- Millard Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.7959, 33.9436 at a distance of 2848 m
- Deep Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.7825, 33.9439 at a distance of 3264 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||San Gorgonio Mountain
||San Jacinto Peak
This was request number 30272169