The selected location is:
( 34°, 6', 6.8" N; 116°, 48', 4.3" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T1S,R2E,sec8
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 518337 , 3773472
The elevation is 2578 m ( 8457 ft )
The gradient is: 48.2
The aspect direction is: 298.5
The local roughness is: 25.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.8012, 34.1019; 2578 m
The state and county are California: San Bernardino County 6071
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern California Mountains
(less typical) 8
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- North Fork Meadows; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8012, 34.1019 at a distance of 4 m
- North Fork Meadows Trail; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8087, 34.1053 at a distance of 785 m
- North Fork Whitewater River head;
-116.8162, 34.0992 at a distance of 1412 m
- Lake Peak; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8120, 34.1142, ( 10161 ft ) at a distance of 1688 m
- Ten Thousand Foot Ridge; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.7812, 34.1064 at a distance of 1917 m
- South Fork Santa Ana River head;
-116.8123, 34.1189 at a distance of 2145 m
- Fish Creek Trail; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8012, 34.1222 at a distance of 2253 m
- Mine Shaft Saddle; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8240, 34.1097, ( 9936 ft ) at a distance of 2271 m
- The Tarn; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8237, 34.0919 at a distance of 2350 m
- Sky High Trail; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8259, 34.0953 at a distance of 2389 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Big Bear Lake
||San Gorgonio Mountain
This was request number 29900921